Call Center Agent – Inbound Job in Sharjah UAE
Company : Air Arabia
Location : Sharjah UAE
Timing : Full time
- Handles clients’ enquiries, solicitations and grumblings in a positive compelling way while guaranteeing organization’s marking and corporate picture are reflected in a positive way and according to endorsed quality guidelines.
- Answers clients’ approaching calls relating to a wide range of enquiries, solicitations, and objections opportune and precisely to mirror a positive picture of the organization.
- Gives precise data about the organization’s items and administrations; processes travel appointments, changes and abrogations on reservations.
- Handles clients’ objections of various nature, distinguishes and focuses on issues as indicated by intricacy, and gives prompt arrangements in like manner.
- Depending on the situation, heightens protests to concerned parties in Contact Community or some other division and circles back to move made.
- Advances the organization’s items and administrations through strategically pitching, for example, ancillaries, occasions bundles, devotion programs, and so on guaranteeing month to month targets are met in this way expanding the income and deals.
- Changes over lead calls to Contact Center deals specialists and field deals specialists on a case by case basis and circles back to clients to guarantee enquiries been answered really.
- Shows careful comprehension of the Contact Community center exercises and functionalities, upholds the group in everyday tasks guaranteeing most extreme efficiency, adaptability, and participation are accomplished.
- Guarantees generally key execution markers for consumer loyalty are accomplished, including concurred administration levels, quality norms and efficiency.
- Shows readiness and collaboration in learning new drives and approaches that enhance the general presentation.
- Plays out any extra obligations as exhorted by the Line Administrator/Manager.
- High School/Diploma or equivalent.
- Capable of using technology systems and tools such as Microsoft Office.
- Good in English & Arabic Languages; (Non-Arabic speakers to be considered based on Line Manager’s approval only).
- No hearing or articulatory problems.