Cafe Milano Assistant Restaurant Manager Job in UAE
Company : four seasons Hotels
Location : Abu Dhabi, UAE
Timing : Full time
1. Select, train, evaluate, lead, motivate, coach, and discipline employees and managers in the outlet to ensure that established cultural and core standards are met.
2. Control labour and operating expenses through effective scheduling, budgeting, purchasing decisions, and inventory control while focusing on creative revenue generation solutions to maximize profit.
3. The ability to be visible in the operation, recognize and maintain relationships with regular guests as well as cultivate relationships with new patrons.
4. The ability to work closely with the Director of Food & Beverage, Restaurant General Manager, Restaurant Chef and Sous Chef to design an effective menu and wine list while ensuring excellent product quality at a fair price.
5. Communicate with employees and managers to ensure operational needs are met as well as attend regular operational meetings to ensure effective coordination and cooperation between departments.
6. Be knowledgeable about service techniques and culinary terminology to train staff and sell products to customers and patrons.
7. Observe physical condition of facilities and equipment and make recommendations for corrections and improvements as needed.
8. Maintain Symphony (POS) system according to menu changes.
9. Use Avero reports to analyse performance and adjust to maximize revenues according to guest preferences.
10. Comply with Four Seasons’ Category One and Category Two Work Rules and Standards of Conduct as set forth in Employee Handbook.
11. Work harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
12. Be able to manage the services in the outlet under his/her direct responsibility.
- Complete performance evaluations for managerial and line staff within the team.
- To conduct periodically market surveys and SWOT analysis to the competition.
- Lead and motivate the teams under he/her responsibility always promoting the ‘golden rule’.
- To ensure Health & Safety alongside good hygiene practices are maintained.
- Liaise with Housekeeping, Engineering and Purchasing in particular to maintain cleanliness, all in working order and supplies at hand needed to operate the outlet.
- Assist in creating action and training plans around the Employee Engagement Survey as well as in relation to the Guest Comment Ratings.