Cabin Crew Training (CCT) Planning and Support Partner Job in Dubai UAE
Company : Emirates Group
Location : Dubai, UAE
Timing : Full time
- Manage and oversee the CCT short and long-term roster planning capabilities to ensure the CCT is successfully able to deliver and meet learning demands based on operation and manpower plans.
- Work closely with key stakeholders and learning teams to develop rostering planning processes and practices that delivers operational efficiency and ensures highest collaboration between teams. Serving as a key contact.
- Plan and convey cycles and principles that empower the CCT to effectively use its recourses (labor supply, CSTs, test systems, and offices) and guarantee the most elevated levels of efficiency and functional productivity.
- Deal with all parts of TMS empowered at the CCT and work intimately with NCC, EGIT and merchants to recognize the necessities, propose enhancements and guarantee frameworks are arranged and tweaked to meet the CCT short-and long haul needs.
- Guarantee consistency in execution KPIs, suggest execution improvement measures and direct ordinary audits to quantify the assets arranging and administrator capability execution and report back issues and ideas for development.
- Cooperation with the Enablement supervisor in the examination and planning of reports expected by the executives to give a perspective on the presentation of the CCT
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- A Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent) In Information Technology or Business Administration
- 5+ years of experience in managing large support and administration functions in a global multicultural organization.
- Experience in managing learning systems (e.g. TMS) and other relevant systems in a complex and highly operational learning environment