Cabin Crew Opportunities Job in Dubai UAE
Company : Queros
Location : Dubai, UAE
Timing : Full time
- a radiant personality with the capacity to adjust to any circumstance and put others at ease. These are only a handful of the attributes we value in our cabin crew.
- Being the face of Emirates, you will be the person that passengers come to when they need guidance or assistance, therefore you must be amiable, perceptive, and capable of offering the appropriate assistance.
- Safety is our top priority, thus being a member of the cabin crew is much more than just providing services. It will be up to you to take the initiative and lead with assurance when it comes to overseeing security, safety protocols, and aviation services. This is a result of our crew members’ exceptional global education at our cutting-edge facilities in Dubai.
- You’ve had more than a year’s experience in hospitality/customer service
- You have a positive attitude and the natural ability to provide excellent service in a team environment, dealing with people from many cultures
- Your minimum qualification is high school graduate (Grade 12)
- You need to be fluent in written and spoken English (ability to speak another language is an advantage)
- You’re at least 160cm tall and can reach 212 cm while standing on tiptoes, to enable you to reach emergency equipment on all aircraft types
- No visible tattoos while you’re in Emirates cabin crew uniform (without covering them with bandages or cosmetics)
- As Emirates cabin crew, you’ll be based in Dubai and will need to meet the UAE’s employment visa requirements
For more UAE Jobs, click Here.