Cabin Crew Job in Dubai UAE
Company : Edarabia
Location : Dubai, UAE
Timing : Full time
- As the face of Emirates, you’ll be the person customers turn to for help and direction when they fly with us, so you need to be friendly, observant and able to provide the right support.
- Being a member of the cabin crew is so much more than a service role – safety is our highest priority.
- You’ll need to lead confidently and take control when it comes to managing aircraft services, security, and safety procedures
- This comes from the world-class learning experience our crew receive at our state-of-the-art facility in Dubai.
- Here are some other things we look for in our cabin crew:
- You’ve had more than a year’s experience in hospitality/customer service
- You have a positive attitude and the natural ability to provide excellent service in a team environment, dealing with people from many cultures
- Your minimum qualification is high school graduate (Grade 12)
- You need to be fluent in written and spoken English (ability to speak another language is an advantage)