Cabin Crew Job in Dubai UAE
Company : Fly Dubai
Location : Dubai, UAE
Timing : Full time
Closing Date : Jan 22nd 2024
- Responsible for the delivery of exceptional inflight service to our passengers.
- Required to work as part of a dynamic team with no two days being the same
- The role of cabin crew requires you to be flexible, human, dynamic and resilient and to reflect our values in everything that you do.
- Create lasting memories by making our customers feel special by being warm, welcoming and always helpful.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of High school diploma is essential
- International aviation experience is an advantage
- Minimum 1 year core experience in customer service or sales
- Minimum 21 years of age
- Minimum height of 158 cm
- Physically fit
- Educated to minimum of high school level
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written (fluency in Arabic or another language would also be an advantage)
- Able to deal with passengers professionally in a customer facing role
- A valid passport allowing you to travel freely
- Excellent team player with the ability to communicate with many nationalities
- Proud to wear the uniform & wear it well
- No visible tattoos and body piercings
- Confident in the water when wearing a flotation aid/life jacket. Additionally you will need to climb into a survival raft from the water
- Motivated, reliable, hardworking
- Passionate, friendly & fun!