Branch In-charge Job in Dubai UAE
Company : Al Rostamani Group
Location : Dubai, UAE
Timing : Full time
- Achieving financial/non-financial targets of the branch (Labour sales/RO Nos/Service campaign targets etc.) to meet the financial budget of the branch.
- Taking proper measures to reduce the Operating cost of Workshop operations to ensure maximum profitability
- Ensure for proper bay utilization for revenue generation.
- Handling of Petty cash, Monthly bills settlement to Accounts department.
- Timely submission of reports for management review.
- Make sure the Work Instructions processes are correctly carried out in order to expedite the vehicle’s turnaround time.
- Prioritize resolving customer complaints in order to preserve maximum customer satisfaction and prevent recurrence of complaints of this nature.
- Make sure that, in order to maintain repair quality, recall, warranty, and general repairs are performed in accordance with manufacturer requirements.
- Make sure the equipment and tools in the workshop are kept up to date to ensure smooth operations.
- Make sure the ongoing work is supervised and closed on schedule to account for branch earnings.
- conducts routine audits of the reportees’ standard operating procedures to guarantee efficient branch operations.
- Vigilant oversight of one-time fixes to guarantee profitability
- keeps an eye on the service charge-out rates in accordance with the policy to make sure the discount policy is followed.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 3 year Diploma / Bachelor in Automobile / Mechanical Engineering
- 5 years Dealership experience in a Supervisor / Senior Service Advisor level Excellent negotiation skills and influencing skills
- Strong knowledge in Policy adherence (repair, warranty , company, legal, safety)
- Efficient for Cost control, WIP monitoring, Report generation and good in Repair quality
- Strong knowledge of spare parts and the market
- Sound financial awareness and business acumen
- Relationship Management Skills
- Excellent presentation skills