BILL COLLECTOR Job in Dubai UAE
Company : Carrier
Location : Dubai, UAE
Timing : Full time
- Works under direct supervision to provide assistance in one or more disciplines within Finance (e.g. tax, treasury, accounting, financial planning and analysis, payroll, accounts payable, etc.).
- To submit and collect bank guarantees, LC documents and Cheques
- Sorts and files correspondence for financial inquiries and performs miscellaneous clerical duties.
- Complies with federal, state, and company policies, procedures, and regulations on all finance activities.
- To ensure all the invoices are submitted to the customers on a timely basis.
- To ensure that the invoices submitted are officially acknowledged by customers and proper filing for the Acknowledgments along with other supporting documents.
- To guarantee accommodation of Solicitations on entryway or online accommodation of Solicitations for Reseller’s exchange – Abu Dhabi.
- To Circle back to clients for installments and terrible obligations.
- Resolve Installment debate with clients.
- Gather checks to the client according to counsel by Deals.
- Coordination with activities for specialized submittals.
- Everyday receipt accommodation and assortment arranging plans with subordinate.
- outsider installment issue goal with outreach group.
- Document client’s affirmation with solicitations.
- To design game-plan to gather the exceptional installments.
- To organize with the contact individual of client to follow up installment.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Finance, or related is preferred
- 1-2 years of experience in Economics and Finance
- Good work organization/detail oriented
- Time management
- Problem identification and resolution skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Fluency in English and Arabic is highly appreciated
- Driver license