Aviation Security Officer Job in Dubai UAE
Company : Fly Dubai
Location : Dubai, UAE
Timing : Full time
Closing Date : May 26th 2023
- Assists the AVSEC Department to improve procedures through feedback and observations of operations.
- Conducts unannounced inspections and tests of the Aircraft Operator Security Program (AOSP)to establish the status of compliance at the time of the inspection or test.
- Collects and documents information through effective interviewing, listening, observing and reviewing documents, records and data.
- Conducts observations, tests and inspections in line with National Civil Aviation Security Programme (NCASP), AOSP and IATA Operational Safety Audit (IOSA) International standards and best practices.
- Liaises with internal & external stakeholders and departments to ensure the Aviation Security Department strives to improve policy and procedures.
- Ensures continuous Improvement through policy & process evaluations.
- Detects and prevents Security breaches and pilferage.
- Promotes AVSEC across the entire company & supports Security Management System (SEMS).
- Maintains & verifies the accuracy of all collected information and data.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High school Diploma (or equivalent)
- Certification or equivalent approval by the appropriate authority or Association e.g. IATA Aviation Security Course is preferred
- A minimum of 3 years of aviation security experience
- Preferred No. of Years (with Relevant Degree) – 2
- Preferred No. of Years (without Relevant Degree) – 5
- Customer Focus
- Team work
- Effective Communication
- Personal Accountability & Commitment to achieve
- Resilience and Flexibility (Can do attitude)