ASSOCIATE (INTERN) – ALTON AVIATION Job in Dubai UAE
Company : ALTON AVIATION
Location : Dubai, UAE
Timing : Full time
- Work as a member of a consulting team on client engagements to gather, analyse, and interpret data in support of hypothesis testing and solution development.
- Write reports and presentations, carry out quantitative and qualitative analysis (including the creation of financial models), and conduct market research.
- Encourage the development of the company’s intellectual property and aid in the expansion of the business in an entrepreneurial setting.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
Pursuit of a bachelor’s or master’s degree in a quantitative, problem solving, or critical reasoning discipline (e.g., finance, mathematics, engineering, statistics, philosophy, etc.) from a top educational institution. Preference will be given to upperclassmen and graduating students.
- Strong interest in and passion for the aviation industry
- Analytical mindset with strong problem-solving skills
- High level of motivation and drive for excellence
- High level of focus on work quality and attention to detail
- Comprehension of finance fundamentals and strong analytical skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products, particularly Microsoft Excel
- Ability to perform under pressure and within tight deadlines
- Desire to work in a multicultural, diverse, and team-oriented envir