Assistant Store Manager Job in Dubai UAE
Company : Queros
Location : Dubai, UAE
Timing : Full time
- Promote and monitor quality service among staff through training and by acting as a positive role model
- Maintain employee attitude and morale by recognizing outstanding performance and service
- Working with the Store Manager to meet the long range retail and company objectives
- Responsible for work schedules, break periods, work hours and vacations.
- Provide the Store Manager with a weekly update on the progress of the store and staff
- Ensure proper store image.
- When the store manager is not present, this person is in charge of maintaining the store’s operations, including inventory control. They are also in charge of responding to customer complaints and questions.
Maintain shop safety
- Analyze the development requirements and personnel performance.
- Share duties among the employees.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 3-4 years experience in a Retail environment with minimum 1 year of Supervisory experience
- Minimum of High school certificate with fluency in spoken and written English and any other language
- Ability to work in a fast paced team oriented environment
- Zeal and enthusiastic personality
- Ability to work under pressure and target driven environment