Assistant Security Manager Job in UAE
Company : Smart Recruiters
Location : Ras Al-Khaimah, UAE
Timing : Full time
- To prepare the daily schedule requirements and to issue post-patrol assignments to Security Officers for the duration of their shifts.
- To manage in the absence of the Security Manager, the department according to the established concept statement providing a safe, secured, courteous, professional, efficient and flexible service at all times, following Hotel Standards of Performance.
- To have a thorough understanding and knowledge of all hotel related services and products have the ability to make recommendations to hotel guests.
- To supervise all aspects of key distribution and control according to policies and procedures of the hotel and to report any discrepancy immediately to Security Manager.
- To keep accurate and readable records of all control center paperwork, such as visitor passes, lost and found, key control, and general security logs.
- to regularly service and maintain all department-related or assigned equipment in accordance with the guidelines provided in the equipment manuals.
- to guarantee that every hotel car is kept in good working order. to keep an eye on daily mileage, damages, auto key distribution, and logbook entries.
- to examine activities that are scheduled, VIP or group arrivals, and special occasions, and to arrange resources and needs appropriately.
- should be adaptable with work schedules, day or night, so as to directly assist with security arrangements for cases that need particular attention and management.
- to always have a cheerful, driven demeanor and engage in self-exercise control
- To respond to any changes in the Security Department function as dictated by the hotel.
- Be in the look out to identify activities that may affect the operation of the hotel such as seasonal events, current community crime trends, political activism and other, and to share any such concerns with superiors.
- To provide access, when required, to high-risk areas, exercising vigilance for the protection of assets and to secure the area when access is no longer required.
- To handle all tasks with diplomacy, tact, appropriate discretion and efficiency.