Assistant Restaurant Manager Job in Dubai UAE
Company : IHG Hotels and Resorts
Location : Dubai, UAE
Timing : Full time
- Responsible for the setup of the outlets in the preopening phase.
- Supervise the service activities in the restaurant and banquet operations, aiming all times for the highest possible customer satisfaction and relieve the Manager during their absence.
- Involved in planning promotions for the outlets, food & beverage purchases and pricing whilst reporting into the line Manager.
- Responsible to prepare schedules of the colleagues according to business forecast and staffing guide.
- Assist the Manager with recruiting and training staff to support with the opening of the hotel and successful operations thereon.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
Experience of at least 5 to 7 years with in a 4/5 star hotel in similar capacity, Hotel preopening experience is a must.
- Highly organized, good computer skills on F&B systems used in the hotel.
- Excellent English communication skills, Arabic knowledge would be an added advantage.
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities.
- Highly responsible & reliable.
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team.
- Ability to focus attention on guests needs, to creating lasting memories.