Assistant Project Manager Job in UAE
Company : Pearsons
Location : Abu Dhabi, UAE
Timing : Full time
- Manage and control all project communications.
- Coordinate and control all deliverables.
- Projects’ scope, time and quality management
- Projects’ reporting
- Stakeholder management
- Provides guidance to the team working on the same project.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering (or related field) and 2+ years of related work experience
- Relevant coursework or certifications in project management
- Working knowledge of CAD, Microsoft office and other PC software packages typically associated with engineering
- Potential to perform in a lead capacity
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Familiarity of industry practices and regulations are required
- Practical experience through internships or entry-level positions in project management or infrastructure projects.
- Communication and Organizational skills
- Familiarity with relevant software tools
- Technical writing and preparation of proposals
- Knowledge of scope , time and risk management
- familiarity with roadway design or structures design