View more 2 days ago
ASSISTANT MANAGER FRONT OFFICE Job in Dubai UAE
Company : Hyatt Regency
Location : Dubai, UAE
Timing : Full time
- Guarantees that Front Office representatives work in a steady and adaptable way with different divisions, out of a sense of “We work through Groups”.
- Works intimately with other administration faculty in a strong and adaptable way, zeroing in on the general outcome of the inn and the fulfillment of inn visitors.
- Guarantees that all visitor subtleties are placed accurately as per the standards of clean information.
- Helps the Front Office Supervisory crew to expand representative efficiency using multi-skilling, performing various tasks and adaptable booking to meet the monetary objectives of the business as well as the assumptions for the visitors.
- Centers consideration around further developing efficiency levels and the need to wisely oversee utility/finance costs inside OK rules guaranteeing ideal organization and energy proficiency of all hardware.
- Guarantees that inn, organization and neighborhood rules, arrangements and guidelines connecting with cash taking care of are complied with, including the opportune and precise detailing of data.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 2 years work experience as Assistant Manager or Team Leader – Front Office / Guest Relations in a hotel.
- Well developed communication skills
- customer relations skills.