Assistant IT Manager Job in Dubai UAE
Company : Hilton
Location : Dubai, UAE
Timing : Full time
- Ensure consistently strong operational support for all internal hotel IT systems and users, minimizing any system outages
- Supervise the IT Department on a daily basis
- Maintain excellent product knowledge and apply it to deliver full system benefits
- Recognize all of the legal requirements for IT security and governance.
- Address emerging IT concerns comprehensively and effectively.
- Determine the needs for the system both now and in the future, then offer solutions to meet those needs.
- Create a solid working rapport within the hotel with all departments.
- Previous IT management experience, preferably in the hotel, leisure, and/or service sector
- Experience of all Microsoft systems
- Experience of hotel applications, such as Fidelio and Micros, preferred
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Current technical skills and knowledge of technology
- General understanding of IT infrastructure trends and technologies, including networks, databases, business applications, and development methodology
- Ability to plan ahead and develop contingency plans, where necessary