Assistant Inventory Controller Job in Dubai UAE
Company : Qureos
Location : Dubai, UAE
Timing : Full time
- You will oversee the entire system process of stock transfers inter warehouse, warehouse to store and inter store, ensure the movements are recorded and updated to reduce discrepancies.
- Monitor transactions daily, investigating discrepancies and confirming FOHD logs are raised.
- Investigate daily RESA reports and follow up with relevant parties for resolution of discrepancies, taking suitable actions. Investigate negative stock on hand and liaise with relevant managers to action problematic stock counts.
- Maintain asset control and make sure the system inventory is constantly updated. Maintain track of the whereabouts of the assets and make recommendations for how to get rid of obsolete or undesirable gear. Make sure counts align with SOA, and start the necessary approval processes for write-offs and destructions.
- Examine the results of the audit report, address issues pertaining to stock inventories, confirm that all requirements have been put up for auction, and, if necessary, provide suggestions for process modifications.
- Assist the inventory manager with projects and unique assignments within the portfolio of inventory control.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Graduate, preferably in Commerce, with basic knowledge of accounting.
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience.
- Computer Literacy.
- Highly organized with eye for detail.
- English language is essential.