Assistant HR Manager Job in Dubai UAE
Company : Talentpal
Location : Dubai, UAE
Timing : Full time
- Responsible for carrying out the daily activities of the Human Resource Office including support of recruitment, compensation, training and development, association/labor relations, and performance management.
- Focuses on delivering HR services that meet or exceed the needs of employees and enable business success
- Ensures compliance with all applicable laws, regulations and operating procedures.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Human Resources
- Hospitality experience is essential
- HR Management or similar degree preferred
- Demonstrable customer-service skills
- Excellent communication skills (via phone and in-person)
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–8 of 350 jobs