Assistant Front Office Manager Job in Dubai UAE
Company : Smart Recruiters
Location : Ras al Khaimah , UAE
Timing : Full time
- assist the Front Office Manager in all matters relating to the day-to-day Front Office operation.
- Support efforts to maintain the highest level of quality in both products and services including the design of training plans, and running of training sessions for all Front Office team members.
- Help to ensure that all brand and Standard Operating Procedures are being adhered to and continue to capture best current practice in new SOPs relating to Front Office operation.
- Responsibility to drive upselling within the Front Office Department, and to work together effectively with all other departments to ensure a great experience for all of our guests.
• College degree in hotel management or related field
• Previous experience in a Front Office management role
• Strong commercial/business acumen
• Experience with Front Office Systems
• Fluent in English both written and verbal
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!