Assistant Front Office Manager Job in Dubai UAE
Company : Marriot International
Location : Dubai, UAE
Timing : Full time
- Process all guest check-ins, verifying guest identity, form of payment, assigning room, and activating/issuing room key.
- Set up accurate accounts for each guest according to their requirements.
- Enter Marriott Rewards information. Ensure rates match market codes, document exceptions. Secure payment prior to issuing room key, verify/adjust billing.
- Compile and review daily reports/logs/contingency lists. Complete cashier and closing reports.
- Supply guests with directions and property information. Accommodate guest requests, contacting appropriate staff if necessary.
- Follow up to ensure requests have been met. Process all payment types, vouchers, paid-outs, and charges. Balance and drop receipts.
- Count and secure bank at beginning and end of shift.
- Obtain manual authorizations and follow all Accounting procedures.
- Notify Loss Prevention/Security of any guest reports of theft.
- answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Ensure adherence to quality standard