Assistant Digital Marketing Manager Job in Dubai UAE
Company : Hyde Hotel Dubai
Location : Dubai, UAE
Timing : Full time
- Manage all aspects of the hotel’s digital advertising efforts, including but not limited to display advertising, search engine marketing, social media advertising, and email marketing campaigns
- Work with digital advertising agencies to develop and execute successful digital advertising campaigns, driving and leading them towards meeting or exceeding campaign goals and objectives
- Utilize analytics tools to track, measure and report on the performance of digital advertising efforts, providing insights and recommendations to optimize campaigns and maximize ROI
- Team up with the web advancement group to guarantee that the inn’s site is streamlined for web crawlers and client experience, utilizing examination to distinguish regions for development and executing changes likewise.
- Keep awake to-date on the most recent patterns and best practices in computerized promoting, imparting experiences and suggestions to the Showcasing Chief and other pertinent partners
- Foster the inn’s correspondence methodologies and execute the showcasing efforts related to the Business, Spa, Food and Refreshment and meeting and occasions offices to guarantee benefit development and brand openness.
- Support exercises inside the promoting division, guaranteeing all brand principles are followed
- Liaise with designated organizations, providing a composed brief framing the particular goals, target market and any extra data as required and guaranteeing that the partners are kept mindful of all advancement. Whenever briefs are conveyed to the organizations, ensure that the normal undertakings are finished by the offices
- Plan photoshoots, making state of mind sheets if fundamental, liaising with all partners included (photographic artists/videographers/models/beauticians), arranging site visits, rewards, and the raising of essential documentation (assent structures) to explicit limited time necessities across the inn, spa and eateries.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in the marketing, digital or related professional area
- An experienced marketing expert, a dynamic and self-driven, creative individual
- A passionate individual with experience in marketing; traditional & digital; as well as e-commerce
- Strong lifestyle hotel background is preferred
- Fluency in English, written and spoken
- Fluency in Arabic, written and spoken is preferred