Assistant Boutique Manager Job in Dubai UAE
Company : Richemont
Location : Dubai, UAE
Timing : Full time
- Work closely with and support the boutique manager with all managerial and operational tasks
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with clients and stakeholders as well as the office team
- Maintain excellent knowledge of the Maison’s history, products and partnerships
- Identify and/or create sales opportunities inside and outside the boutique environment
- Recognize that the primary duty is to sell goods and services, and surpass the turnover goals established by the boutique manager.
- Set the standard for exceptional, individualized customer service by leading by example.
- Try to come up with fresh, original ideas for exceeding clients’ expectations.
- Handle customer service inquiries and the corresponding procedures.
- Follow up with prospects and other CRM-related tasks on a daily basis.
- Serve as a representative of the boutique both inside and outside, and use your network to attract new customers.
- Keep the boutique up to date with the visual merchandising guidelines set forth by the global maison.
- if the boutique manager is not present, oversee the staff of the boutique.
- Provide the boutique manager with daily briefings and training.
- Min. 5 years of experience in luxury retail or 5 star hospitality
- Strong leadership skills, high level of emotional intelligence and empathy
- Good understanding of luxury customer service and client experience
- Excellent communication skills, can maintain a conversation elegantly
- Has perfect manners and strong sense of etiquette
- Open and outgoing personality, strong selling skills, results-driven
- Ability to build& develop client relationships and networks
- Ability to resolve customer complaints independently
- Fluent in English