Assistant Accountant Job in Dubai UAE
Company : Gulf Talent
Location : Dubai, UAE
Timing : Full time
- Process accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables’ data
- To make sure that all payments are recorded accurately and accounted for, prepare bills, invoices, bank deposits, and reconcile the accounts receivable ledger.
- Verify inconsistencies, address clients’ billing concerns, and make it easier for them to pay their bills by getting in touch with them and reminding them when bills are due.
- Produce reports and financial statements that show the status of the accounts receivable.
- Open to Asian nationals
- 40 years old and below
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
- At least 4 years of experience in the same role
- Must be knowledgeable of basic accounting principles, fair credit practices and collection regulations.
- Must have experience to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records, operating spreadsheets (intermediate or advance) and accounting software (SAP or other full-scale ERP software)
- Candidates who can join immediately will be prioritized