Area Manager, UFG Operations Job in Amazon in Dubai UAE
Company : Amazon
Location : Dubai, UAE
Timing : Full time
- As a key link between local operations and country business teams you will help to drive innovation, test new ideas and ensure that best practice is being followed.
- Six key areas that you’ll always focus on include Safety, People, Quality and Customer Experience, Productivity, Costs and Environment.
- Expected to identify and share a best-in-class process across each of these pillars and raise the bar on customer experience. As a front-line leader, you will be a main point of contact for Amazon local ops and merchant store leadership, requiring excellent soft skills. Through these relationships, you will invent new strategies that will help improve our shopper, customer, and merchant experience.
- Due to the fast-paced nature of this business segment, it is expected that you will be able to operate in a highly ambiguous environment, communicating and interacting with your direct manager on a daily basis.
- Expected to be a subject matter expert on all 3P processes, executing and tracking towards program KPI goals.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
Hold a degree in logistics, business administration, or in a related field, or you have an equivalent qualification
Degree in Engineering, Operations, or Supply Chain is a plus.
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment.
- Adapt at analytical work and the ability to motivate others in a deadline-driven environment
- Basic understanding of Lean and Six Sigma