Allocator Job in Dubai UAE
Company : Landmark group
Location : Dubai, UAE
Timing : Full time
- Monitor and report on department / style performance.
- Perform sales / store analysis in order to properly maintain inventory levels and identify selling trends including communicating action plan to the planning team.
- Contribute/attend weekly allocation meetings.
- Rebalance of product to maximize sales.
- Deal with the satisfaction for new store openings, redesigns, movements. New store arrangements and examination.
- Existing store examination and bunching.
- Recharging from distribution center stock, utilizing the mechanized and manual frameworks, in light of deals pattern and arranged a long time of supply to accomplish complete arranged turnover levels and boost open doors by store.
- Understanding and executing starting allotments of style things and assortments versus essential and congruity.
- Dissect reports and make proposals with respect to stock dispersion utilizing figure deals patterns
- Liaise with the Region Supervisors, the Visual Marketing and Purchasing groups to talk about stock issues and convey/prescribe fundamental move to be initiated
- Store visits to survey stock bundles
- Work intimately with Providers, Conveyance Center and stores in regards to conveyances
- An analytical degree (any discipline)
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Previous retail experience would be advantageous
- PC literate with good knowledge of Excel