Airside Pass Administrator Job in Dubai UAE
Company : lux aviation
Location : Dubai, UAE
Timing : Full time
- Processing and renewal airside pass applications (in Arabic) as per the Dubai Airports requirements for FBO clients, visitors and AVS employees, visitors.
- Liaising with nominated company driver for collection of approved temporary and permanent passes from the Airport Pass Office at Terminal 2.
- Liaising with customers requiring airside access to obtain all the required documents, and then applying for the visitors airside passes (for visits of 1-2 days) or temporary passes (for visits of more than 2 days) online (in Arabic) and following up with the Pass Office to expedite the approval of the passes.
- Accompanying visitors to the FBO terminal for printing of approved visitors passes and then escorting them airside.
- Applying for airside equipment passes for laptops, cameras, etc. when required.
- Applications for and renewals of airport driving permits for appropriate employees, including setting up the necessary airside training.
- Requesting permissions to enter and exit vehicles from the air.
- Airport passes, both temporary and permanent, are canceled when employees or guests depart.
- keeping a cordial rapport with the employees at the Airport Pass Office.
- Other administrative responsibilities as needed, such as filing and general administrative work, as a backup role to assist the operations administration team during peak hours, leaves, and other workforce shortages.
- Database applications are used to manage, arrange, and update pertinent data.
- Management and dissemination of Jeppesen operating manuals, navigation databases, and other pertinent publications.
- Oversee the dispatch, receipt, and distribution of courier services to Operations.
- Must be fluent in Arabic
- Hold a valid UAE driving license
- Minimum of 2 years of Administration experience
- Minimum of 2 years Customer Service experience
- Ability to multitask
- Calm under pressure and an even-tempered personality
- Team player