Airside Agent Job in Dubai UAE
Company : Emirates Group
Location : Dubai, UAE
Timing : Full time
Closing date : 14 Sep 2023
- Applies departmental policies, processes, procedures in day-to-day operations adapting to any changes in the established standards and procedures.
- Implements day-to-day operations assigned and ensures compliance with the established standards and procedures
- Ensures that all equipment and devices are used and cared for appropriately and escalate/forward for maintenance/repair as required.
- Escalates issues to the Supervisor to ensure that the proper corrective measures are followed up on.
- Assists in manual handling activities when required.
- Consents to all pertinent security, quality and ecological administration strategies, methods and controls to guarantee a solid and safe workplace.
- Guarantees that wellbeing briefings are led routinely while interceding when there is risk openness, good example safe ways of behaving and circles back to remedial activities.
- Keeps up with suitable records and documentation for the change in the allocated region.
- Focuses on the dispatches of freight/mail units in light of the takeoff time to Airplane Sound adjusted to OAL SLA. Guarantees to approve/examine freight through PDA at each get and drop off focuses.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 12 years of schooling
- 2-4 years of experience in ground handling / Airport environment.
- UAE Driving Licence in order to gain ADP to operate equipment
- Proficient knowledge in systems DACS+ , CAMSYS
- Proficient Communication Skills
- Proficient understanding of Customer SLA
- Proficient understanding of dnata’s airport operations KPIs
- Proficient Writing Skills