Airport Supervisor Job in UAE
Company : Air Arabia
Location : Ras Al Khaimah UAE
Timing : Full time
- Assists the Airport Manager in monitoring the Operational & Security functions
- Ensures timely facilitation and smooth operation of daily activities as per Air Arabia policies and procedures laid down in the stations’ operation manual.
- Supervises briefings/debriefings, ramp, check-in, safety, security, and other matters ensuring they are handled in accordance with operational procedures; reports deviations and delays to Airport Manager to resolve accordingly
- Liaises with Airport Manager, Flight Operations, and MCC to handle AOG, emergencies, technical delays, disruptions and service recovery.
- Reports to the “Airport Manager” and Head Office all incidents/accidents using the appropriate agreed formats and proper communication channel.
- Ensures all Dangerous Goods related incidents are reported to respective local authorities and the headquarters immediately.
- Issues instructive plan to all handling agent staff, supports them provide efficient passenger service, and guides them in critical complex situations.
- Ensures appropriate information is provided to the local authority if required and that all advisories or circulars received from Ground Operations are communicated to all relevant personnel.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor degree in Management/Administration or equivalent from a recognized university, alternately a diploma in a related field combined with necessary work experience.
- Basic Airport safety and security procedures and regulations trainings are a must.
- 3-5 years of relevant working experience in Airlines/Aviation/GHA industry in passenger/ground handling.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of experience in a supervisory role leading a team of a station with departure/arrival flights; experience with low cost airline is a plus.
- Good knowledge in IATA/ Civil Aviation Authorities and Regulatory Bodies’ rules and regulations pertaining to Ground Handling working procedures and operating standards, GHAs, GSAs, etc.