Airport Control Centre Job in Dubai UAE
Company : Fly Dubai
Location : Dubai, UAE
Timing : Full time
- Monitors and analyses all delayed flights and provides recommendations to facilitate the process of connecting passengers and ensures action plans are executed to the airport.
- Communicates with the Reservation team to ensure that all misconnected passengers are rebooked appropriately based on the decisions taken.
- collaborates with the Hub and outstations team at the airport to identify the best course of action, then makes a final, superior proposal for that course of action.
- communicates all information on passengers and baggage not checked in from the origin station to handling agents and other airlines (OAL).
- monitors any action plan that has been determined upon with pertinent parties for any passengers and baggage that have not been checked in from the station of origin.
- Ensures effective handling of all passengers and baggage by communicating with the airport crew and NCC of any aircraft changes.
- keeps an eye on the crucial flights’ CCTV and notifies the appropriate parties—the GHA, the FZ ramp crew, the fuellers, etc.—of any possible delays.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
Minimum Education Level Required
- High School Diploma (or equivalent)
- Airport Operations experience
Education / Experience Specific Requirements
- Preferred No. of Years (with Relevant Degree) – 2
- Preferred No. of Years (without Relevant Degree)-4
- Customer Focus
- Team work
- Effective Communication
- Personal Accountability & Commitment to achieve
- Resilience and Flexibility (Can do attitude)