Administrator I Job in UAE
Company : Gulf Talent
Location : Al Ain, UAE
Timing : Full time
- Department Secretary works with minimal supervision, often working independently and exercising judgment. He/she performs some or all of the duties listed below, as assigned.
- Provides administrative assistance to the Chair of the Department, including electronic and telephonic correspondence with the Dean’s Office, the University administration, students, faculty members and support staff colleagues
- Provides administrative support to Department faculty members in matters relating to their teaching, scholarship and service roles.
- Produces and maintains up to date files and databases of academic and administrative matters concerned with the work of the Dean’s Office, the University administration, students, faculty members and support staff colleagues.
- Answers questions and requests for written information from the Dean’s Office, the University administration, students, and faculty.
- Helps coordinate and publicize Department events.
- Makes arrangements for faculty to host guests, attend conferences, meetings, and travel.
- Stays informed about changes in the curriculum and policies and informs the Departmental community as needed.
- Produces and receives written and oral correspondence in both English and Arabic at a high standard.
- Makes contacts with internal and external technical support to maintain the Department’s technical infrastructure.
- Participates fully and actively in the Department and Faculty life outside of the immediate demands of their daily tasks.
- Able to use a full range of software, with emphasis on Microsoft Office Suite
- Three years of relevant experience
- Excellent Knowledge of both Arabic and English languages<b>Preferred Qualification</b>
- Has Psychology Degree