Accounts Receivable Job in UAE
Company : Four Seasons Hotel
Location : Abu Dhabi, UAE
Timing : Full time
- Print, prepare and mail statements for outstanding C/L accounts at least twice per week.
- Answer guest and credit card inquiries concerning accounts including the documentation and preparation of adjustments if necessary on a timely basis.
- Prepare and maintain complete, accurate and organized records for all outstanding accounts as directed.
- Ensure all Travel Agent payments are properly reviewed/verified, audited and all Travel Agents have valid IATA number (or equivalent) and ensure that payments are not made for on-commissionable transactions and the Travel Agent is eligible to receive payment.
- Review group and catering contracts, establish understanding of billing arrangements and follow up on deposits and prepayments.
- Assist the Income Auditor, if necessary, in reconciling the City Ledger totals.
- Minimum 2-years’ experience as Accounts Receivable in a luxury five-star hotel.
- Opera and Sun System knowledge is necessary, preferred UAE experience, preferably Arabic speaker.