Accounts Assistant Job in Dubai UAE
Company : Marriot International
Location : Dubai, UAE
Timing : Full time
- Check figures, postings, and documents for accuracy.
- Organize, secure, and maintain all files, records, cash and cash equivalents in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Record, store, access, and/or analyze computerized financial information.
- Classify, code, and summarize numerical and financial data to compile and keep financial records, using journals, ledgers, and/or computers.
- Prepare, maintain, audit, and distribute statistical, financial, accounting, auditing, or payroll reports and tables.
- Complete period-end closing procedures and reports as specified.
- Prepare, review, reconcile, and issue bills, invoices, and account statements according to company procedures.
- Follow-up and resolve past due accounts and vendor invoices until payment in full is received or resolved.
- Prepare daily consolidated deposits of cash received by all cash handling employees.
- Document, maintain, communicate, and act upon all Cash Variances. Prepare, maintain, and administer all cashier banks and contracts.
- Follow all company policies and procedures
- ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional
- maintain confidentiality of proprietary information
- protect company assets
- protect the privacy and security of guests and coworkers.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language
- prepare and review written documents accurately and completely
- answer telephones using appropriate etiquette