Accounting Clerk Job in Dubai UAE
Company : Smart Recruiters
Location : Dubai, UAE
Timing : Full time
- Process invoices, gathering approvals, verifying compliance with company policies and accounting principles
- Help manage the AP inbox, owning a set of vendors for processing
- Handle day-to-day financial tasks, such as classifying, computing, posting, and recording accounts payable data. Maintain relationships and communicate with vendors to make sure that all payments and invoices from them are correctly recorded and accounted for in the relevant general ledger accounts.
- Help with the weekly check runs’ printing, mailing, and reconciling
- Analyze the A/P aging and reconcile the monthly vendor statements to support the monthly close.
- help discover areas for performance improvement and assist in streamlining and optimizing the accounts payable process.
- Maintain secrecy and honesty in your financial reporting. Assist other members of the accounting and finance team as required.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience within an Accounts Payable department
- 2+ year’s work experience in Accounts Payable
- Proficient in Microsoft Office required
- Must be extremely organized
- Solid written and verbal communication skills are a must, as problem resolution with Vendors and Finance are key components of the job.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Accounts Payable functions
- Flexible team player that enjoys hands on responsibilities, with an ability to be proactive and a self-starter
- Apparel industry experience a plus
- Experience with Microsoft D365 a plus