Accounting Analyst Job in Dubai UAE
Company : VALARIS
Location : Dubai, UAE
Timing : Full time
- Application of GAAP, internal accounting procedures, and best practices in support of a structured financial control environment.
- Ensures the timely and accurate reporting of all operations through the PeopleSoft general ledger module.
- Prepares month-end accrual and deferred expense journal entries for various operating categories; prepares and updates supporting amortization schedules.
- Reviews and provides the organization with monthly labor reports for Houston-based payroll.
- Collaborate with different functions to prepare month-end or adjust journal entries as needed.
- Works with the business to ensure appropriate journal entries are made and that accounts have been reviewed for variances.
- Complete the bookkeeping close as per the nearby schedule with no critical review changes.
- Produces, surveys, and examines our working outcomes and measurements reports in an opportune and precise way.
- Teams up with the capabilities to acquire change clarifications on genuine outcomes contrasted with viewpoint.
- Perform monetary record account compromises; survey compromises ready at provincial levels.
- Surveys and records between organization exchanges and gets ready month to month solicitations.
- Answers review demands for help documentation both in the corporate and local workplaces.
- Answers different solicitations for impromptu monetary data.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in accounting is required. CPA, CA, or MBA degree preferred.
- Functional knowledge of financial accounting, purchasing, and management systems.
- Working knowledge of document control systems and databases.
- Ability to gather and analyze/synthesize data, confirming its accuracy and adequacy as an integral part of the collective analysis/synthesis process.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel at an advanced level (use financial and logical functions; work with multiple worksheets and workbooks; edit and use macros; import and export information).