Accountant – Logistics Unit Job in Dubai UAE
Company : AD Ports
Location : Dubai, UAE
Timing : Full time
- To perform lead role in managing the team for effective and efficient payment cycle as per the nature of the payment.
- To Perform the consolidated reconciliation every month to control both the cost and liability side of the financial.
- Reconciling processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
- Take ownership of reporting responsibilities
- Reports on job costing and profitability.
- Reconciliations with banks and other sources.
- Reporting and Transaction Processing
- To efficiently interact and coordinate with various departments of stakeholders for any kind of work
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree or Equivalent
- 3 – 5 Years of Experience as Accounts Payable role out which 1-2Years as Supervisory role
Professional certificate such as CPA or CFA is preferred.
- Developing and delivering financial reports and presentations.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and other financial software.
- Ability to comprehend numerical and statistical data.