Accountant Logistics Unit Job in Dubai UAE
Company : AD Ports Group
Location : Dubai, UAE
Timing : Full time
To perform lead role in managing the team for effective and efficient payment cycle as per the nature of the payment.
- Perform the consolidated reconciliation every month to control both the cost and liability side of the financial.
- Reconciling processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
- Take ownership of reporting responsibilities.
- Job costing and profitability reports.
- Bank and other reconciliations.
- Transaction Processing & Reporting.
- Communicate and liaise with all stakeholder’s departments for any type of work with efficiency.
- To accept ownership of the tasks and making sure the output with required TAT.
- Resolve issues, serve as a resource in troubleshooting complex matters and ensure that problems are responded to in a timely manner.
- Provide excellent customer service to all stakeholders, including vendors, facilities, and colleagues.
- Masters / Bachelor’s degree or Equivalent
- 3 – 5 Years of Experience as Accounts Payable role out which 1-2Years as Supervisory role.
- Ensure company policies, processes, and procedures are clearly followed, updated, and documented.