Account Executive (IFS assyst) Job in Dubai UAE
Company : Smart Recruiters
Location : Dubai, UAE
Timing : Full time
- Strong sales execution and continued sharpening of these skills
- Prepare, update, own and execute the Go -To- Market Strategy for nominated territory.
- Prepare, own, and maintain Territory Plan
- Prepare Account Plan including deal action cards, mutual evaluation plans, and power maps for named accounts
- Own the whole sales process, from creating demand to understanding client needs, deciding on a mutual evaluation procedure, taking ownership of the RFI/RFP process, creating a business case for change and securing contracts, and making effective use of resources within a matrix organization.
- Collaborate with partners to enhance your penetration into accounts, developing collaborative sales strategies that maximize value and quicken transaction cycles while offering robust delivery plans that result in satisfied, referrable clients.
- To attain 4x pipeline coverage, ongoing pipeline construction and demand-generating initiatives are needed.
- Liaison with global teams and sales leadership to foster cooperation and a robust internal network
- To ensure accurate forecasting, manage and maintain complete CRM and account cleanliness at all times in addition to sales cadence, administration, and reporting.
- An entrepreneurial mindset with innate curiosity and resilience
- Working knowledge of CRM systems and commitment to data hygiene and accurate reporting
- Willingness and appreciation of the sales process including cadence, forecasting and accurate reporting
- A track record of consistently meeting and over-achieving quota
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and a local language relevant to the market geography
- Comfort working within a matrix-rich organisation, building relationships, and finding support to get the job done.