3D Designer Job in Dubai UAE
Company : Gulf Talent
Location : Dubai, UAE
Timing : Full time
- Creating 3D model designs as per the brief that is easy to visualize and understand using computer software.
- Gather all relevant facts for each project and ensure that all deliverables communicate the correct information.
- Generate clear ideas, concepts, and designs of creative assets from beginning to end.
- Prepare commercially valuable 3D models based on the customer’s requirement, taking in consideration the limitations in the production line.
- Analyze the business needs of the client and, using creative thinking, propose solutions on fresh concepts that fit their goals and financial constraints.
- Accurately translate client requirements into final designs and proactively fix any typos or design problems on the final design by carefully reviewing all design inputs.
- Share any potential risks, bottlenecks, and delays that could affect the project’s schedule, cost, or quality.
- Diagnose technical problems and come up with original answers to design puzzles. keeping abreast of the most recent 3D design software and methods.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, computer graphics, or a related field.
- 2-4 years of experience in 3D graphic design.
- Experience in keyshot rendering or any other rendering software.
- Proficient in Autodesk 3ds Max/Autodesk Maya, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe Illustrator.
- Strong proficiency in 3D modelling software, as well as experience with texturing, lighting, and rendering.
- Experience in Blender, Sketch-up, and Rhino will be an added advantage.
- Strong portfolio showcasing a variety of 3D design work to demonstrate your skills and creativity.
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong time management skills.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Team player.
- Excellent proficiency in English.